[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Looking for a back up meeting facilitator for June DIG meeting

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Jun 5 11:06:43 EDT 2014

Hello,

I will not be able to facilitate today's DIG meeting because the EG session
I will be speaking at has just been pushed to after lunch. Feel free to
meet without me, or we can talk about finding a different day and time to
meet. I may be free by 3 PM today, in case we just want to meet an hour
later.

My apologies,
Yamil

--