[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How to make edits to the "Evergreen in Action" content on flossmanuals.net

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue May 13 13:24:58 EDT 2014

Hello,

I would like to see a couple of tiny changes made to some code in the "Evergreen in Action" (EIA) content on flossmanuals.net. Can someone that have access contact me so I can send you the hanges, or can I be given an account so I can make changes?

BTW, I have already made the fixes on the corresponding EIA content that was moved to the official docs.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil