[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG needs a plan for updating documentation for new "browser staff client"

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue May 6 17:20:13 EDT 2014

Hi Yamil,

I really like the plan Remington came up with to ensure that
documentation for all new features is created for each release, and I
think the same plan would work well for documenting the web client.
Following that plan, if circulation in the web client is done in time
for 2.7, then it would be included in the new features to document by
release time. Following this plan, it would give DIG the ability to
tackle the documentation in smaller chunks as different pieces of the
web client are part of each release.

Perhaps we should schedule some DIG hackfest time shortly after the beta
release to give time for everyone to work on this documentation together.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 343-0128