[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Local Added Content/external content

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Tue Oct 14 14:33:11 EDT 2014

Hello, I was looking into the ability to add local book covers to the catalog after Jeff mentioned it on IRC , I found release notes mentioning that it was possible, but I didn't find anything describing how to do it.

Please take a look at the docs I created on how to add local added content.   Please fork it and send me the link if you want to make any changes.  Then I'll submit a github pull request to submit it.
https://gist.github.com/stompro/b2a61f21317d06c3c3d7

I think this would go at the bottom of this page in the docs, even though that is for external content, I don't think there is a better place to put it.
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.7/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html

Which is in docs/admin_initial_setup/designing_your_catalog.txt

Thanks
Josh