[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Small documentation formatting bugs

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Sep 8 16:15:57 EDT 2014

Hello,

Thanks for your contribution. I will be working on including your
submission once we sort out the issues with Github. Let us know when you
have created a "pull request" for your change form within Github.

Thanks again,
Yamil

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Snigdha Dagar <snigdha.dagar at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I am new to the Evergreen Open Source Community. To start off with, I
> fixed the appropriate files for the formatting errors reported here -
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1294269
>
> Regards
> --
> Snigdha Dagar
> Electronics and Communication Engineering
> IIIT Hyderabad

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library