[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Small documentation formatting bugs

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Tue Sep 9 18:02:31 EDT 2014

Snigdha,

I wanted to let you know that I worked on your commits today, and I learned
a new way to grab them from Github that I can use from now on. I have the
commits set up locally on my machine, and will be pushing the changes
tomorrow. I got a chance to review each change, and you did a great job
following the instructions.

Thanks again,
Yamil

--