[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] github workflow question?

Josh Stompro stomproj at exchange.larl.org
Wed Aug 19 10:21:30 EDT 2015

Hello, I was just attempting to follow the github committing workflow, and ran into an issue.

http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:github-workflow

On step 8.b. when I used the listed command, the rebase came up with only a noop command, it was blank.  And the commit wasn't moved over.  When I left out the caret at the end of the command, I also just had a noop in the editor, but once I saved that, the commit was moved over to my master branch.

Has anyone run into that issue before?

Thanks

Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110