[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] github workflow question?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Aug 31 11:38:25 EDT 2015

Josh,

I have never run into this issue because I use a differnt wrokflow.

I sue something like this, were "22" is the pull request number
assigned by Github...

curl https://github.com/evergreen-library-system/Evergreen/pull/22.patch
> 22.patch
git apply --check 22.patch
git apply 22.patch

Hope this helps a bit at least,
Yamil

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:21 AM, Josh Stompro
<stomproj at exchange.larl.org> wrote:
> Hello, I was just attempting to follow the github committing workflow, and
> ran into an issue.
>

> http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:github-workflow
>

> On step 8.b. when I used the listed command, the rebase came up with only a
> noop command, it was blank.  And the commit wasn’t moved over.  When I left
> out the caret at the end of the command, I also just had a noop in the
> editor, but once I saved that, the commit was moved over to my master
> branch.
>

> Has anyone run into that issue before?
>

> Thanks
>

> Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
>
> Josh Stompro     | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139
>
> LARL IT Director | Cell 218.790.2110

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library System Administrator/Developer

Stan Getz Library