[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] DIG January / February meeting?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Wed Jan 14 17:51:19 EST 2015

Hello,

My apologies for not reaching out before today to set up a DIG meeting
in January. I got the flu while on vacation and I decide to wait until
I was better to reach out to the community.

At this point I can set up a Doodle poll to pick a time to meet in
January, or we can postpone until February. If we stuck to our current
pattern of meeting the first Thursday of the month, we would be
meeting on February 5th.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil