[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Schema Documentation

Ben Shum ben at evergreener.net
Sun Apr 10 10:29:18 EDT 2016

Hi Josh,

I started looking to see if I could find it and all I can gather so
far is that it's probably still using some variation on postgresql
autodoc.

Some links to older versions / discussions:

http://markmail.org/thread/kmkqi5alz26qnnqs
http://markmail.org/message/nsvvt35vl2ltaym5

And slightly more recently, I found this in a DIG meeting minutes for
Evergreen 2.3 (see 4.g):

http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2013/evergreen.2013-01-10-14.00.html

Looking back to those earlier 2.3 schema, I can see that they also had
that odd .table in the reference link, but it was also an actual link
to the real table.  So that too has changed over time.

Guess we'll have to check with Robert / Yamil to see how this is all
handled with more modern versions.

-- Ben