[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How do you make a2x PDF output stylish?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Thu Dec 1 15:25:19 EST 2016

Jane,

As far as I know, the folks that set up the documentation server also
created some templates that at some point in the conversion process get
called when the HTML and PDF versions are created.

Additionally, the complete process behinds the scenes is to take the
AsciiDoc and convert it to DocBook XML. Then the DocBook XML is combined
with the aforementioned header/footer templates created by the EG
community.

Somewhere I have a link to a Github page with copies of older versions of
those templates. Let em know if you want to look at them, but remember they
are in DocBook format.

Later,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215