[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How do you make a2x PDF output stylish?

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Dec 1 15:44:34 EST 2016

Thanks to both of you, Yamil and Rogan!  Because of your help, I was
able to start using FOP, and found the XSLT sheet that makes
everything stylish!  For future reference, it's this one:
https://github.com/rsoulliere/Evergreen_Documentation_Tools/blob/master/stylesheets/evergreen_docbook_files/evergreen_fo.xsl