[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need to find a replacement for DIG meeting facilitator

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Dec 1 15:52:06 EST 2016

Hi all,

Let's plan to meet next Wednesday, December 7 at 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m.
Pacific. Could somebody add the meeting date to the DIG calendar? I
don't have permission to do so.

The draft agenda is available at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20161205-agenda.

Feel free to add items to the agenda.

Many thanks to Jane Sandberg for volunteering to run the meeting!

Kathy