[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need to find a replacement for DIG meeting facilitator

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Thu Dec 1 16:12:34 EST 2016

Thanks for setting this up, Kathy!

Just to be difficult, I moved the agenda to reflect the scheduled
date.  It can now be found here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20161207-agenda

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Let's plan to meet next Wednesday, December 7 at 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m.
> Pacific. Could somebody add the meeting date to the DIG calendar? I don't
> have permission to do so.
>
> The draft agenda is available at
> https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20161205-agenda.
>
> Feel free to add items to the agenda.
>
> Many thanks to Jane Sandberg for volunteering to run the meeting!
>
> Kathy
>

> On 11/30/2016 10:46 AM, Kathy Lussier wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm sending along a reminder to fill out the Doodle poll at
> https://doodle.com/poll/maf3yhhpcx4tkmfh to let us know when you will be
> available to next week for the December DIG meeting. At this time, it looks
> like next Wednesday, at 1 p.m. Eastern, 10 a.m. Pacific, is the best time.
>
> Also, I neglected to enable time zone support on this poll, and I don't see
> a way to enable it on an existing poll. Therefore, I want to let everyone
> know that the listed times are in the Eastern time zones. Apologies for the
> oversight!
>
> Kathy
>

> On 11/29/2016 11:00 AM, Kathy Lussier wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> Let's start by setting a meeting date for December. I've started a Doodle
> poll to select a meeting date for next week.
> https://doodle.com/poll/maf3yhhpcx4tkmfh.
>
> In the meantime, we will need 1) a facilitator just for next week's meeting
> and 2) a volunteer to permanently take on the DIG facilitator role. Perhaps
> we can decide on the latter during the December meeting.
>
> Kathy
>

> On 11/29/2016 10:11 AM, James Keenan wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>
> We need to find a replacement (or replacements) for Yamil. I thought I would
> be able to do it but my organization has other plans for me.
>
> Jim
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 9:27 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm just checking in to see if we have any DIG meetings scheduled. I know
>> we typically meet on the first Thursday of the month, which is coming up
>> this week, but I don't see anything on the calendar.
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Kathy
>>

>> On 09/27/2016 11:55 AM, Yamil Suarez wrote:
>>
>> Hola,
>>
>> First of all, thanks for all the kind words.
>>
>> James, yes feel free to work on scheduling and running the future
>> sessions. Specially since I have that ongoing conflict with the usual
>> meeting time (1st Thursday of the month). Contact me directly or on the list
>> if you want to discuss what steps I usually take.
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Yamil

>> Yamil Suarez, MCS
>> Library Systems Manager
>>
>> Stan Getz Library
> [...]

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs