[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Is anybody using Evergreen with CAS Single Sign-On?

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Dec 2 18:24:11 EST 2016

Jane,

At Berklee we are setup to use LDAP for staff (staff client) and patrons
(my account). Though we would eventually like to use SAML for single sign
on. At this point there needs to be development work done to have EG
support SAML single sign on. We did get a quote from ESI for that, but I
had postpone the work for now.

Hope this helps,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Associate Director of Library Systems & Web Development

Stan Getz Library
Berklee College of Music
1140 Boylston St
Boston, MA 02215