[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Is anybody using Evergreen with CAS Single Sign-On?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Fri Dec 2 14:48:24 EST 2016

Hi Jane:

Art Rhyno put together a branch a number of years ago to add CAS support at
the University of Windsor; you might find some useful bits at
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=contrib/Conifer.git;a=commitdiff;h=88b1d68561e71c18d5d5098cb79ab0ddbaf61ff6
(although note that it is based off of 2.4 and specific to one institution,
so some adjustment will no doubt be required for a more generic up-to-date
solution).

Dan