[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Let's choose a time for our next DIG meeting!

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Dec 13 13:51:20 EST 2016

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to our January DIG meeting!  I won't be able to
make the classic DIG time of First Thursday of the month, and I
suspect that we might get better attendance later in the month.  With
that, could you please fill out this poll to help us identify a time?

http://doodle.com/poll/etvxu9i53i862r4y

While you're at it, please also consider filling out the polls for our
upcoming Hackaways:

2.11 Documentation Hackaway in February 2017 -
http://doodle.com/poll/sdgbiqesv4wtf9kp
2.12 Documentation Hackaway in March 2017 -
http://doodle.com/poll/27zyzdrrfkgw62xg

Thanks!

  -Jane

--