[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web Client Docs

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at esilibrary.com
Wed Dec 14 16:27:28 EST 2016

Hello DIG,

In your last meeting you talked about documenting the Web Client --
http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2016/evergreen.2016-12-07-13.00.log.html#l-126

As part of my work here, I've been doing a side-by-side of the XUL Client
and the Web Client, noting changes, additions, deletions, the Dojo parts
that look/work pretty much the same as before, etc.

Just wanted to give you a heads up -- I will be sharing the finished
product with you all in the hopes that it will help you with documenting
the Web Client.

Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman