[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Web Client Docs

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sat Dec 17 17:18:01 EST 2016

That will be really nice to have, Andrea!  Thanks!  It would be
especially handy to have this in time for us to use it for planning
out our DIG Hackfest in early February, if you're able to do this.

Looking forward to seeing this, and thanks for letting us know about it!

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 1:27 PM, Andrea Buntz Neiman
<abneiman at esilibrary.com> wrote:
> Hello DIG,
>
> In your last meeting you talked about documenting the Web Client --
> http://evergreen-ils.org/meetings/evergreen/2016/evergreen.2016-12-07-13.00.log.html#l-126
>
> As part of my work here, I've been doing a side-by-side of the XUL Client
> and the Web Client, noting changes, additions, deletions, the Dojo parts
> that look/work pretty much the same as before, etc.
>
> Just wanted to give you a heads up -- I will be sharing the finished product
> with you all in the hopes that it will help you with documenting the Web
> Client.
>
> Andrea
>
> --
> Andrea Buntz Neiman
> Project Manager
> Equinox - Open Your Library
> abneiman at esilibrary.com
> 1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457)
> www.esilibrary.com

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs