[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Friday, January 22nd - Web Client Documentation Hackaway

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 21 11:48:18 EST 2016

Hi all,

I have updated the outline at
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:webclient#suggested_outline_for_preview_version
in preparation for tomorrow's hackaway. The outline previously noted
several features that were not yet fully functional in the web client.
Many of those features are now available, and I've removed several
comments recommending that we hold off on documenting the feature in
question.

Those who are participating in tomorrow's hackaway (or who will be
helping out some other day) are encouraged to volunteer for sections by
adding your name next to a task. Given that we are getting ready to use
circulation in some production environments, I think we should focus on
the staff client and circulation sections.

Also, we are in need of volunteers to review documentation already
created during the last web client hackaway. The Circulating Items and
Holds Management sections are ready for review. If you would like to
review those sections, please add your name to the wiki page.

I, unfortunately, will not be able to participate in the morning, but
will try to help out later in the afternoon.

Thanks to everyone for helping out!

Kathy

--
Kathy Lussier