[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Friday, January 22nd - Web Client Documentation Hackaway

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Fri Jan 22 09:30:31 EST 2016

Good morning,

Here are the links for the Google Hangout for today's web client hackfest.

https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/berklee.edu/digwebclienthackfest2016

You can also join us through IRC and a web browser though this link....
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=evergreen

Here is an IRC tutorial...
https://goo.gl/w3zml2

Finally here is the web client documentation work outline:
http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:webclient#suggested_outline_for_preview_version

If you will work on some portion of the docs please ad your name to
this page or email me and I will add your name.

Finally, here is a presentation with tips for how to provide
documentation to DIG, though the use of AsciiDoc is completely
optional.
https://goo.gl/QaYIuw

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:48 AM, Kathy Lussier <klussier at masslnc.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have updated the outline at
> http://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:webclient#suggested_outline_for_preview_version
> in preparation for tomorrow's hackaway. The outline previously noted several
> features that were not yet fully functional in the web client. Many of those
> features are now available, and I've removed several comments recommending
> that we hold off on documenting the feature in question.
>
> Those who are participating in tomorrow's hackaway (or who will be helping
> out some other day) are encouraged to volunteer for sections by adding your
> name next to a task. Given that we are getting ready to use circulation in
> some production environments, I think we should focus on the staff client
> and circulation sections.
>
> Also, we are in need of volunteers to review documentation already created
> during the last web client hackaway. The Circulating Items and Holds
> Management sections are ready for review. If you would like to review those
> sections, please add your name to the wiki page.
>
> I, unfortunately, will not be able to participate in the morning, but will
> try to help out later in the afternoon.
>
> Thanks to everyone for helping out!
>
> Kathy
>
> On 01/05/2016 08:09 PM, Jennifer Pringle wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Mark your calendars! The poll results are in; the Web Client Documentation
>> Hackaway will take place on Friday, January 22nd. More details to come.
>>
>> Jennifer
>>

> --
> Kathy Lussier
> Project Coordinator
> Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative
> (508) 343-0128
> klussier at masslnc.org
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kmlussier

Yamil Suarez, MCS