[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Need to find a replacement for DIG meeting facilitator

Yamil Suarez ysuarez at berklee.edu
Mon Sep 26 09:59:04 EDT 2016

Hello,

Regretfully we need to find a new DIG meeting facilitator, since at my job
I have been asked to shift to working more with two other open source
communities (Fedora & Islandora). Though I am still using EG and still want
to contribute to EG when I can.

Added to this work shift, for the last few months I have an important
weekly meeting on Thursdays at 2 PM, which conflicts with the usual DIG
meeting time. This also made me think that it was time for someone else to
run the meetings.

Let's use this thread to start discussing a transition, or if you prefer
email me directly. Of course count on me if you want to learn about
facilitating meetings, even if you are not ready to take over this time you
can start learning a few new things for the future.

Thanks in advance,
Yamil

Yamil Suarez, MCS
Library Systems Manager