[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Czech added content Perl module - documentation

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Mon Jan 30 14:38:55 EST 2017

Hi,

We have prepared a piece of documentation describing how added content
provided by Obalkyknih.cz (Czech added content provider) can be enabled
in Evergreen from version 2.12 onwards (provided that our Perl module
and proposed changes to templates submitted to Git -
http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/jkotrla/lp1624366-added_content_obalkyknih
- are accepted).

The text is included in the attached file - I have tried my best to make
it as much AsciiDoc as possible (not sure whether it is entirely
correct, though).

It should be added to documentation describing how external content can
be included in Evergreen OPAC. At this moment, the latest version of
this documentation is available at
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.11/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html;
however, as we hope that our module and changes to template files will
be included in 2.12, the URL will then probably look more like
http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.12/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html.

It would make sense to us if our text was included somewhere after
Content Cafe or NoveList paragraphs.

Thank you in advance for making our piece a part of the Evergreen
documentation!

Linda

PS: Of course, should there be some additional questions regarding our
text, I will be more than happy to answer them.