[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Czech added content Perl module - documentation

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:22:32 EST 2017

Thank you, Linda!  This is very helpful to have.  I'll be watching
your code, and I can add this to the official documentation when it
has been accepted.

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Linda Jansova <skolkova at chello.cz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We have prepared a piece of documentation describing how added content
> provided by Obalkyknih.cz (Czech added content provider) can be enabled in
> Evergreen from version 2.12 onwards (provided that our Perl module and
> proposed changes to templates submitted to Git -
> http://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=working/Evergreen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/user/jkotrla/lp1624366-added_content_obalkyknih
> - are accepted).
>
> The text is included in the attached file - I have tried my best to make it
> as much AsciiDoc as possible (not sure whether it is entirely correct,
> though).
>
> It should be added to documentation describing how external content can be
> included in Evergreen OPAC. At this moment, the latest version of this
> documentation is available at
> http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.11/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html;
> however, as we hope that our module and changes to template files will be
> included in 2.12, the URL will then probably look more like
> http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/2.12/_including_external_content_in_your_public_interface.html.
>
> It would make sense to us if our text was included somewhere after Content
> Cafe or NoveList paragraphs.
>
> Thank you in advance for making our piece a part of the Evergreen
> documentation!
>
> Linda
>
> PS: Of course, should there be some additional questions regarding our text,
> I will be more than happy to answer them.

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian
Linn-Benton Community College
sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
Pronouns: she/her/hers or they/them/theirs