[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Unicode and asciidoc?

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Mar 21 14:49:19 EDT 2017

Hi Jane,

Are you passing a language parameter that knows how to render those
characters?  For example in the version I have installed I use a2x -a
lang=ja for japanese.

The languages are defined in a series of lang-foo.conf files (e.g.
lang-ja.conf).  Is the appropriate language here Czech?  It looks like that
would be 'cs'.

Rogan Hamby

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative