[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How does the new, reorganized documentation look?

Joe Knueven joe at gtownlibrary.net
Tue Oct 10 09:46:08 EDT 2017

Good day everyone,

First, I wanted to start by giving a sincere apology to you all.  A HR situation arose here that has been all engrossing to say the least.  As a result of that situation, I missed key deadlines with regard to reminding everyone that we had an upcoming meeting scheduled.
(I keep hearing a colleague of mine saying "you had one job..")

I also need to apologize to Jane in particular.  I had offered to attempt to get the message out far and wide that as a result of our change to the updated documentation structure, the old structure would no longer be available.  My apologies.

Having said that, I agree that this would make a good topic.  I will try to sit down and put together an agenda in the next day or two for the November meeting and I'll add this to the agenda.

Thank you and have a good day.

Joe

Joseph Knueven, Director
Germantown Public Library