[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] How does the new, reorganized documentation look?

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Tue Oct 10 15:06:51 EDT 2017

Hello Joe,

Thanks for your kind email, and there's really no need to apologize.
I think we're on a good track with the reorganized documentation!  I'm
looking forward to having a nice discussion about how the reorg is
looking at our next meeting.

Best wishes for a peaceful resolution to the HR situation.

   -Jane