[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Your assistance needed: review the reorganized documentation

Linda Jansova skolkova at chello.cz
Wed Sep 13 02:19:52 EDT 2017

Dear Jane,

It looks wonderful! Thank you for all the work you have done!

I have just noticed that the footer currently says "© 2008-2015 GPLS
<http://www.georgialibraries.org/> and others." - so probably it would
be useful to replace it with 2017 (this year is used with current
documentation available at http://docs.evergreen-ils.org/).

Linda