[OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation submission: Holdings editor--hide display fields

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Oct 1 14:00:57 EDT 2019

Hi Beth,

Your documentation has been added to master & rel_3_3. Thank you so much
for your contribution!

Best,
Andrea

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 1:19 PM Jane Sandberg <sandbej at linnbenton.edu>
wrote:

> Thanks for the contribution, Beth.  It will be great to have
> documentation for this feature.
>
> Andrea Buntz Neiman and I will review this tomorrow.  If anybody else
> has feedback for Beth, please send it to this list.
>
>  -Jane
>
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 9:22 AM Willis, Beth <willis at noblenet.org> wrote:
> >
> > Dear DIG committers,
> >
> > During a recent DIG meeting I agreed to complete Cataloging
> documentation related to bug#1716473.  It finally is done.
> >
> > I have attached my best attempt at creating an asciidoc file.  I am also
> attaching two images that should be inserted in the document as noted.  I
> haven't used asciidoc before, so if  you have any suggestions for how I can
> improve future submissions, please let me know.
> >

> > I think this documentation it should in the Cataloging chapter in
> Section VI. Working with Holdings Data-->15. Using Holdings Data.
> >
> > Thank you for your assistance.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Beth
> >
> > --
> > Beth Willis
> > Digital & Catalog Librarian
> > NOBLE, Inc.
> > 42 Cherry Hill Drive
> > Danvers, MA 01923

> Jane Sandberg
> Electronic Resources Librarian
> Linn-Benton Community College
> sandbej at linnbenton.edu / 541-917-4655
> Pronouns: she/her/hers

Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Project Manager for Software Development
Equinox Open Library Initiative
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*