[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Check out failed

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 17:00:45 EDT 2006

Hi Karen:

Thanks for taking the time to beta test Evergreen!  As far as I know,
this is the first situation of its kind to be posted to this list.

To assist us in pinning the issue down, could you provide some more
information?  For example:
-> Item number(s)
-> Patron number(s)
-> Your branch (IE: the branch which your workstation is registered at)
-> The username you are logged into Evergreen as.

I don't believe you did anything wrong.  I think this is just a
missing loan period entry in the database for the particular
branch/patron/item conbination you used (not your fault).

The list archives are at
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/ for the
general list (this one) and
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/ for the
developers list.  As far as searching the archives, I'm not sure what
Pines would suggest (the Pines staff should get back to the list
soon).

If we can be of any assistance, please don't hesitate to e-mail the list again!

Sincerely,

Don McMorris
(unaffiliated with Pines)