[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] VmWare Images

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 13:56:02 EDT 2007

I have compiled Evergreen, but with a billion errors. I was trying
Debian first (latest etch), but it was not working. Apache is
extremely out of date. I think ill try installing on ubuntu in a week
when i get back from Washington DC.(leaving Monday). I think ill use
the latest stable release. I am going to make this to demonstrate the
functionlity of evergreen on my laptop. I thought debian might work
better, but i guess not. Im sort of afraid of gentoo because i can
barely compile evergreen, i cant even immagine a whole os. So off to
start a new Vmware image.