academic libraries Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 226 subscribers

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 9 08:45:11 EDT 2007

re: academic features

Another one came to mind (and this might be a public library feature
too that PINES just didn't ask for) and I'm wondering if anyone out
there could elaborate on it.  I'm not sure what moniker it's known by,
but it has something to do with binding or bound items.  My impression
is that the feature calls for an given item to be linked to multiple
bib records.  Can anyone confirm that and/or give a rationale, use
case, etc.?

Thanks!

-- Jason