[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Introduction - new installation

Larry Levesque ka1vgm at levektronix.com
Mon Apr 9 11:49:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.  I gave up on CentOS and tried my hand at the Debian install as described in the wiki.  Tere were a bunch of errors while trying to bring down a couple of modules and they wouldn't build.

I am attempting one more OS and will go back to debian again if that does not work. I want to stay away from the VMWare.  I want to show them an install that will work as a demo out of the box and allow them to just start using it right away if they decide to.

Maybe I am missing something but is there a way to scan a bunch of ISBN and import them into the program from a web grab of info / MARC record?

Thanks for all the help.

Larry Levesque
   KA1VGM
www.levektronix.com