[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Straw poll: preferred Linux distributions forVMWare images?

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Mon Apr 16 17:50:52 EDT 2007

There's a thought!  The various Linux incarnations will be trotted out
to perform a function for us all to consider once a week, and then
judging and voting will be held to determine which one will not be
returning the next week.  Probably not the best way to consider an ILS,
but the reality show potential might do wonders for all of us
publicity-starved libraries!

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
(254) 501-8995