[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] VMWare image of Evergreen on Gentoo now available

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 11:47:17 EDT 2007

Hello:

As noted at http://coffeecode.net, I have posted a VMWare image of
Evergreen running on Gentoo at
http://open-ils.org/~denials/Evergreen_Gentoo.zip

Many, many thanks to Bill, Mike, Jason, and Brad (in no particular
order) for helping me fight through my many configuration blunders,
for hosting the image at http://open-ils.org, and for giving us
Evergreen in the first place.

The image is based on CVS HEAD of the 1.1.x development branch as of
this morning and has been tested with the catalog and staff client
interfaces. I'm hoping the image will help others investigate
Evergreen and enable them to invest their time in something other than
install and configuration hurdles :)

Dan Scott
Laurentian University