[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] VMWare image of Evergreen on Gentoo now available

kevin smith ashkev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 14:49:10 EDT 2007

Dan,

Thanks so much for making this image available.  I have it and running, and
have connected to the catalog interface, but I have been unable to connect
using the staff client.  I downloaded and installed the staff client and
have entered the server ip in the hostname box.

It says Status 200 : OK  Version 200: OK

I tried logging on using the Username and Password contained in the readme
file

Every time I try to connect I get a network failure error.

Any Ideas what's going wrong?

Thanks,

Kevin Smith

PS.

I am the assistant director of the Cass District
Library<http://www.cass.lib.mi.us/>,
a small public library with four circulating locations.  We were one of the
first libraries on the disastrous HIP 4.0.  While Horizon is now running
well, we are anxious to explore  non "Roman" alternatives.

--
Kevin Smith
Assistant Director