[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Gentoo image question about vmsetup

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 09:30:19 EDT 2007

Hey Don:

One minor quibble with option #3 - I actually created symlinks of
/etc/init.d/net.eth0 through /etc/init.d/net.eth4 following your
feedback from one of the alpha VMWare images, so the change would be:

# rc-update del net.eth0 default
# rc-update add net.eth1 default

A big thanks to you, Don, for testing out the VMWare images in advance
and providing very valuable feedback, and mega-thanks to Mike, Bill,
Jason for helping me actually get through the install and
configuration steps so that the VMWare image could be made available
in the first place.

Dan

--
Dan Scott