[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Former III users?

Harris, Gary, DCA Gary.Harris at state.nm.us
Mon Dec 10 11:01:48 EST 2007

Greetings-

I would love to read more about this topic on the list. I was Assistant Director at the MOBIUS Consortium Office (University of Missouri System) for 10 years, and we managed 11 Innovative systems. I am now at the New Mexico State Library, and we are investigating several options for our next ILS. We are currently on Horizon.

Thanks,
Gary
Gary L. Harris,   M.L.S.   M.A.
Director, Technical Services Bureau