[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] open source

John Fink john.fink at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 14:15:56 EDT 2007

I can't speak to exact systems requirements, but my belief is that the
development platform for Evergreen is in fact Debian, not Gentoo or Ubuntu.
So if you were planning on a test server, it's probably best to stick to
that same platform.

jf

--
http://libgrunt.blogspot.com -- library culture and technology.