[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Importing Bibliographic Information

Deanna Frazee dfrazee at ci.killeen.tx.us
Wed Jul 25 13:43:57 EDT 2007

Karen,

We exported 10,000 of our bib and item records from Horizon and loaded
them successfully to a test of Evergreen.  I know he had some problems
initially, but it looked great when it was done.  Basically, he just
transferred the item information to one of the 800 tags; for some
reason, I'm thinking it was 852.

Deanna Frazee
Killeen City Library System
(254) 501-8995