[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Suggested Server Specs

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jun 15 01:55:43 EDT 2007

On 6/13/07, Susan Scott <suscott at pausd.org> wrote:
> We were wondering if we can put AquaBrowser to use with Evergreen.  Do
> you know?

I remember talking to the AquaBrowser folks at some convention (GLA?)
when Evergreen was still in early development, and my impression was
that they'd be willing to work with anyone to get their software
integrated with a given ILS.  We're certainly willing to help out on
this end.  In fact, I suspect it would be a fairly trivial process,
since Evergreen as a platform has a rich and open API that is
available through OpenSRF, REST, etc.  We already have two 3rd party
vendors using our API's; the more the merrier!

--
Jason Etheridge
GPLS -- PINES Development