[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Suggested Server Specs

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 06:14:49 EDT 2007

When I saw AquaBrowser at PLA a couple years back, my impression was
the same as Jason's.  That is, that they would be willing to
adapt/integrate their product with just about any ILS.  Given the open
nature of Evergreen (source available to anybody at no charge, good
API's, etc.), I would expect a product such as that to integrate well.

This is something I'll want to look in further... Unfortunately, the
next week or two I'm extremely busy, but we'll see ;)

See you soon!
--Don