[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen at ALA

LaJeunesse, Brad bradl at georgialibraries.org
Wed Jun 20 11:42:33 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm sure everyone has their RSS aggregators pointed at the open-ils
blog, but just in case, I wanted to let folks that are heading to ALA
know that there are two Evergreen events during ALA.

First, there will be a joint presentation between Evergreen and the XC
project:

The Open ILS: PINES, the Evergreen Open-ILS Program & The University of
Rochester Extensible Catalog Project