[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] need pointer on deciding "Is Open-ILS rightfor us?"

Kevin Kierans kevink at tnrdlib.bc.ca
Mon Mar 19 17:53:41 EDT 2007

<quote> /cut from an email from our school disctict IT team:

We did pilot a project that was developed out of Koha,
called OPALS-NA (OPen-source Automated Library System) - perhaps you
have heard of it?

This project is being done collaboratively by a company in Quebec and
New York school libraries. It is fully web-based, has an integrated
catalogue and other significant features.

I would give OPALS a look ... it is a very good product and might be
something of interest to you.

http://www.opals-na.org/
</quote>