[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 226 subscribers

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 20:23:25 EDT 2007

Well, im a kid that is interested in computers (Open source
especially), and want to try and get my school library using
Evergreen. I would be interested to know weather it would be the best
choice for a small library like this. (~450 patrons). and how people
would be able to print barcodes, and how you can assign a book a new
barcode, when it gets worn out. Also would it be possible to not have
to re enter all the data about how many of each book they have.(im not
a big fan of data entry)

--
"If you are savvy and smart about the choices you make in life, The
sky is not the limit!"

This message has been rot 26 encrypted for security reasons by the
department of redundency department.

Stop by my blog at http://www.paulbartell.com/