[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 226 subscribers

Edward Corrado corrado at tcnj.edu
Fri Mar 23 08:34:04 EDT 2007

Don McMorris said the following on 3/22/2007 8:42 PM:
> Oh, and did I mention I occasionally get long-winded in e-mails? ;)
You did now! Anyway, thanks for the  tip on Mandarin M3. I see that it
isn't Free (with a capital F),  but I'm occasionally asked about some
inexpensive ILS options for small libraries and this might work for some
of them. Of course, I'd rather recommend an OSS solution, but I don't
know of any that are really geared towards really small places with
people who are not technical.

Edward

--
Edward M. Corrado