[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] VMWare image of Evergreen on Gentoo error after changing network type

David Wongwai daw216 at gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:33:03 EDT 2007

I see it now (how do I find what it thinks is the host name?) I think
when I did this at home my dhcp wasn't adding to the host name while
here at work it is (by looking at the error.) I was really confused
because when it first failed I took it home and it worked. Now I am
back at work and it fails again. I can't change the way dhcp works at
work is there some way to fix this in Gentoo. I tried the net-setup
command but it couldn't find it. I guess I am way to tied to
xwindows....

David Wongwai