[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Default Z39.50

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu May 3 08:40:55 EDT 2007

Hi John:

Okay, thanks. One more question, then -- what happens when you run:

ping z3950.loc.gov 7090

and

ping loc.gov

from the Evergreen server? I'm just trying to ensure that you can
actually reach loc.gov from the Evergreen server, independent of
Evergreen itself.

You can try the same commands from the host operating system - it
might be useful to compare  the output from there.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University