[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Re: New versions

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu May 3 21:08:18 EDT 2007

We found (and squashed) a couple bugs over the course of the day, so
there are now more new versions up.  You'll find, at the regular
hangout ( http://open-ils.org/cvs.html ) versions 1.0.5.2 (stable) and
1.1.5 (dev) (as well as 1.0.5.1, which contains one of the two bug
fixes, so don't use it ...) which fix an opportunistic hold capture
issue and a display problem with the cash drawer report.

Happy downloading!

--miker

--
Mike Rylander