[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SPAM: Some questons about Evergreen

Hardy, Elaine ehardy at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 4 16:45:32 EDT 2007

I'm also a cataloger with PINES and will attempt to answer some of your
questions (my answers are integrated in your message below, but in red).
I do disagree with Jen on something, so you will get a different
perspective.

________________________________

J. Elaine Hardy

Library Services Manager - Collections & Reference

Georgia Public Library Service,

A Unit of the University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place, Suite 150

Atlanta, Ga. 30345-4304

404.235-7128

404.235-7201, fax